- Other trades certificate or diploma
- Cooking and related culinary arts, general
- 1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operationsCredentials
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Standing for extended periods
- Personal suitability
- Client focus
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
- If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
- By email: email@example.com
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Letter of recommendation
- References attesting experience
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?